Predator Flex Original Titanium Reactor Goggles
Our Zoggs Original Predator Flex Titanium Reactor swimming goggles feature our most advanced lens technology to date. The photo-chromatic lenses react to changing light conditions and become tinted in bright conditions, yet remain clear in low level light.
The titanium lens means added protection from reflected light and glare from the water's surface to reduce eye fatigue. The titanium lens also reduces glare and softens the visual experience when swimming indoors, so the Predator Flex Titanium Reactor can support you through your swim in any light conditions. The titanium lens has been incorporated into our unparalleled Predator Flex frame, for unrivalled comfort and fit, with the use of 4 Flexpoint Technology™ for enhanced frame flexibility and a customised fit. The lenses also feature Zoggs Curved Lens Technology™ offering 180 degree peripheral vision and Fogbuster™ anti-fog impregnated into the lens for exceptional moisture control and clarity. The reactive lenses are the perfect partner for long open water swims, as changing weather conditions need not be a problem. For more information on this product please see below.
Watch the video to find out why Adam 'Ocean' Walker uses Predator Flex Titanium Reactor goggles.
- Photo-chromatic light changing lenses, ideal for both outdoor and indoor swimming
- Titanium lenses reduce glare and eye fatigue
- Reactive lenses are ideal for long open water swims and indoor swimming conditions
- Unique 4 Flexpoint Technology™ for enhanced frame flexibility
- CLT™ – Curved Lens Technology offers 180 degree peripheral vision
- Larger frame offers super comfortable fit
- Fogbuster™ anti-fog lenses provide exceptional moisture control
- Maximum UV protection
- Clear gaskets allow the lenses to react faster to changing light conditions
- Super soft silicone seal for ultimate comfort and fit
- Quick adjust silicone strap for fantastic strength, comfort and durability
- Split-yoke strap reduces pressure on the swimmer's face
- A practical goggle for changeable conditions and everyday training
- Carry case provided to protect the goggles
- Awarded 220 Triathlon Magazine Editor's Choice
- Fina approved
UK Next Working Day- £4.95 (Order before 2.00pm, Mon-Fri)
- Please note, orders placed after 2.00pm will be processed the next working day (Mon-Fri). If an order is placed before 2.00pm on a Friday, you will receive your item/s on the following working day (Mon). Likewise, if you order after 2.00pm on a Friday, you should receive your order on Tuesday.
UK Standard Delivery- £2.95 (2-3 Working days, Mon-Fri)
- Receive this option for FREE when spending over £40.
30 DAY RETURNS GUARANTEE
We want you to be totally satisfied with anything that you purchase from the Zoggs website. Therefore, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date of receipt for a full refund of the product. You will receive a returns slip in your parcel.
We are happy to offer a refund on all swimwear items providing they are returned within 30 days unworn, in saleable condition, with any tags and swing tickets still attached and the original hygiene strip, where applicable, intact. Please ensure that all swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear as we will not accept returns on items that have been worn or soiled. If you wish to return two separate orders, please do so individually using the relevant returns label.
We are not currently able to offer exchanges on our products, if you would like a different size please return your item for a refund and repurchase the new size.