Women's FX3 Wetsuit
Our range of wetsuits include our unique flex technology concept giving unrivalled comfort and fit that we already provide in our unparalleled range of Predator Flex goggles.
The FX3 has been designed for the swimmer who is new to or progressing in triathlon or open water swimming. Put simply, this is the best in its class. The focus of this suit is a combination of all round buoyancy and flexibility. Please see 'Product Detail' and 'Additional Information' below for more.
- Active Span – Increased underarm to chest profile for greater upper body extension
- Buoyancy Boost – Increased buoyancy in the critical area of the suit where developing swimmers need it most; created by strategically placed 3mm panels designed to aid buoyancy in the heaviest region of the torso without compromising stretch, focused on the stomach area
- Tubular Flex Arms – Super flexible 1.5mm tubular one piece panels for maximum flexibility
- Hip Stabiliser – Avoids over rotation in the stroke with added buoyancy
- Back Panel – Additional buoyancy boost in the back area
- Lower Leg Zone – Super flexible 4mm tubular panel for maximum flexibility
- Power Glide Zip – YKK zip to allow for quick transitions and minimise water entry
- Available in black/green for men and black/cyan for women
- Available in sizes XS – XL
UK Next Working Day- £4.95 (Order before 2.30pm, Mon-Fri)
- Please note, orders placed after 2.30pm will be processed the next working day (Mon-Fri). If an order is placed before 2.30pm on a Friday, you will receive your item/s on the following working day (Mon). Likewise, if you order after 2.30pm on a Friday, you should receive your order on Tuesday.
UK Standard Delivery- £2.95 (2-3 Working days, Mon-Fri)
- Receive this option for FREE when spending over £40.
FREE 30 DAY RETURNS GUARANTEE
We want you to be totally satisfied with anything that you purchase from the Zoggs website. Therefore, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date of receipt for a full refund of the product. We offer free UK returns via Royal Mail and you will receive a returns slip in your parcel.
RETURNS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN PERIOD
We will be extending our returns period to 90 days during the Covid-19 lockdown period for all purchases made from 1st March 2020, simply follow our standard returns procedure. For purchases made prior to 1st March, but where your ability to return the product was affected by Covid-19, please email email@example.com for authorisation to return the order. We will be reviewing the adjusted returns parameters on a regular basis and will extend the 90 days if the Covid-19 lockdown lasts for an extended period and continues to affect your ability to return products to us. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop us an email, we're here to support you during these difficult times.
We are happy to offer a refund on all swimwear items providing they are returned within 30 days unworn, in saleable condition, with any tags and swing tickets still attached and the original hygiene strip, where applicable, intact. Please ensure that all swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear as we will not accept returns on items that have been worn or soiled. If you wish to return two separate orders, please do so individually using the relevant returns label.
We are not currently able to offer exchanges on our products, if you would like a different size please return your item for a refund and repurchase the new size.