Phantom Junior Mask - Pink
Our new Phantom Junior mask sits further from the eye for added comfort and the larger frame offers maximum undistorted 180 degree peripheral vision through the use of Curved Lens Technology. The lenses feature UVA and UVB protection to shield eyes from the sun’s harmful rays and Fogbuster™ anti-fog lenses for fog free swimming and fantastic clarity. The Soft-Seal frame is hypo-allergenic for exceptional fit comfort, great for swimming lessons and the use of a split-yoke strap helps to reduce pressure on the face for a superb and comfortable fit. For more details about this product please see below...
- Colour: Pink
- Designed for children aged 6-14 years
- CLT™ – Curved Lens Technology 180 degree undistorted peripheral vision
- Maximum UV protection
- Clear lens ideal for indoor swimming
- Larger frame offers super comfortable fit
- Fogbuster™ impregnated anti-fog lenses - for longer fog free swimming
- Super soft hypo-allergenic Soft-Seal™ frame for ultimate comfort and fit
- Quick adjust split yoke strap for fantastic strength, comfort and durability
UK Next Working Day- £4.95 (Order before 2.30pm, Mon-Fri)
- Please note, orders placed after 2.30pm will be processed the next working day (Mon-Fri). If an order is placed before 2.30pm on a Friday, you will receive your item/s on the following working day (Mon). Likewise, if you order after 2.30pm on a Friday, you should receive your order on Tuesday.
UK Standard Delivery- £2.95 (2-3 Working days, Mon-Fri)
- Receive this option for FREE when spending over £40.
30 DAY RETURNS GUARANTEE
We want you to be totally satisfied with anything that you purchase from the Zoggs website. Therefore, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date of receipt for a full refund of the product. You will receive a returns slip in your parcel.
RETURNS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN PERIOD
We will be extending our returns period to 90 days during the Covid-19 lockdown period for all purchases made from 1st March 2020, simply follow our standard returns procedure. For purchases made prior to 1st March, but where your ability to return the product was affected by Covid-19, please email email@example.com for authorisation to return the order. We will be reviewing the adjusted returns parameters on a regular basis and will extend the 90 days if the Covid-19 lockdown lasts for an extended period and continues to affect your ability to return products to us. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop us an email, we're here to support you during these difficult times.
We are happy to offer a refund on all swimwear items providing they are returned within 30 days unworn, in saleable condition, with any tags and swing tickets still attached and the original hygiene strip, where applicable, intact. Please ensure that all swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear as we will not accept returns on items that have been worn or soiled. If you wish to return two separate orders, please do so individually using the relevant returns label.
We are not currently able to offer exchanges on our products, if you would like a different size please return your item for a refund and repurchase the new size.