Men's Solo Hip Racer - Navy
Our Solo Hip Racer moulds to the contours of the body to create a smooth, hydro-dynamic silhouette for optimum performance. Featuring a front lining and drawstring waist for a comfortable, customised fit, this hip racer is ideal for everyday training. Made from our 100% chlorine proof Aqualast™ fabric, this swimsuit is durable, resistant to snagging and comes with a lifetime guarantee. For more details about this product please see below...
- Available in waist sizes 30"-40"
- Drawstring waist for customised fit and comfort
- Front lined for comfort and modesty
- Close fitting for a more hydro-dynamic swim
- Ideal for training and competitive swimming
- Made from our Aqualast™ fabric with a lifetime guarantee
- Fabric contents: 53% Polyester/47%PBT
- 100% chlorine proof fabric for ultimate lasting performance
- Excellent support and comfort
- Maximum UPF 50+ sun protection
- Resistant to snagging
- Quick drying
- Exceptional colour and shape retention
UK Next Working Day- £4.95 (Order before 2.30pm, Mon-Fri)
- Please note, orders placed after 2.30pm will be processed the next working day (Mon-Fri). If an order is placed before 2.30pm on a Friday, you will receive your item/s on the following working day (Mon). Likewise, if you order after 2.30pm on a Friday, you should receive your order on Tuesday.
UK Standard Delivery- £2.95 (2-3 Working days, Mon-Fri)
- Receive this option for FREE when spending over £40.
30 DAY RETURNS GUARANTEE
We want you to be totally satisfied with anything that you purchase from the Zoggs website. Therefore, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date of receipt for a full refund of the product. You will receive a returns slip in your parcel.
RETURNS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN PERIOD
We will be extending our returns period to 90 days during the Covid-19 lockdown period for all purchases made from 1st March 2020, simply follow our standard returns procedure. For purchases made prior to 1st March, but where your ability to return the product was affected by Covid-19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for authorisation to return the order. We will be reviewing the adjusted returns parameters on a regular basis and will extend the 90 days if the Covid-19 lockdown lasts for an extended period and continues to affect your ability to return products to us. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop us an email, we're here to support you during these difficult times.
We are happy to offer a refund on all swimwear items providing they are returned within 30 days unworn, in saleable condition, with any tags and swing tickets still attached and the original hygiene strip, where applicable, intact. Please ensure that all swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear as we will not accept returns on items that have been worn or soiled. If you wish to return two separate orders, please do so individually using the relevant returns label.
We are not currently able to offer exchanges on our products, if you would like a different size please return your item for a refund and repurchase the new size.