Matrix Hand Paddles - Large
Zoggs Matrix Hand Paddles are designed to improve your stroke technique as they force your hand to stay straight as you pull through the water. They are ergonomically contoured in design for optimum performance and feature a scooped front-end to catch the phase of your stroke with added holes to increase your feel of the water. As well as improving stroke performance, hand paddles can help to build strength in arms and shoulders. The soft TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) outer edge allows for flexibility in the finger tips for added comfort. If you are considering training with hand paddles for the first time, you should always begin training with a smaller size (i.e. medium) regardless of the size of your hand until you become used to the added drag. Please see below for further details about this product…
- Aqua-dynamically designed to improve stroke mechanics
- Scooped front-end initiates catch phase of stroke
- Added holes for increased feel of water
- Soft outer for added comfort
- Adjustable tubing at base of hand and across fingers
UK Next Working Day- £4.95 (Order before 2.00pm, Mon-Fri)
- Please note, orders placed after 2.00pm will be processed the next working day (Mon-Fri). If an order is placed before 2.00pm on a Friday, you will receive your item/s on the following working day (Mon). Likewise, if you order after 2.00pm on a Friday, you should receive your order on Tuesday.
UK Standard Delivery- £2.95 (2-3 Working days, Mon-Fri)
- Receive this option for FREE when spending over £40.
DECEMBER 2020 DELAYED DELIVERY
ORDERS PLACED ON OR AFTER 28/12/2020 WILL BE DISPATCHED W/C 11/01/2021
CHRISTMAS EXTENDED RETURNS
Purchases made in December 2020 can be returned until January 31st 2021.
30 DAY RETURNS GUARANTEE
We want you to be totally satisfied with anything that you purchase from the Zoggs website. Therefore, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date of receipt for a full refund of the product. You will receive a returns slip in your parcel.
We are happy to offer a refund on all swimwear items providing they are returned within 30 days unworn, in saleable condition, with any tags and swing tickets still attached and the original hygiene strip, where applicable, intact. Please ensure that all swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear as we will not accept returns on items that have been worn or soiled. If you wish to return two separate orders, please do so individually using the relevant returns label.
We are not currently able to offer exchanges on our products, if you would like a different size please return your item for a refund and repurchase the new size.