Mares S.p.A is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our websites or applications, contacting us (by email, on social media or otherwise) or using our products or services, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you would prefer your personal data was not used in the manner described in this policy, you should not use our websites or services.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you may look at our Site but you may not make a purchase, register or submit any personal information to us. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 13 on the Site, we will delete the information from our records.
For the purpose of EU and UK data protection law, the data controller is Mares S.p.A. Salita Bonsen 4, 16035, Rapallo (GE), Italy.
Registration Number: 03112680107
Italy VAT Number: IT00204770994
How we use information
When you shop with us, you’ll need to provide consent for us to process your information so that we can fulfil your order. This consent is our legal basis for processing and will contain:
- Name, Billing Address & Delivery Address, contact details
We will use these to:
- To deliver your orders
- To send you service information relating to your orders
- At your request, to let you know when an item is back in stock
- To send you marketing emails (only if you've opted-in)
- For fraud prevention
- To take payment and give refunds where necessary
You also have the option of providing the following further information:
- Your gender, date of birth and interests so find out what you like, and send you relevant marketing emails (only if you've opted-in)
- Your preferred country so that we can send you products and offers that are available in your country (only if you've opted-in)
- Survey response to help us better understand our customers’ needs and preferences
- Competition entries to acknowledge receipt of your entry, and notify you of results
When you use our website, we will also collect the following information:
- Your device IP address to set your default options such as currency and language to protect our website from fraud or malicious software
- The type of device you are using to access our website to improve your shopping experience by displaying our website in the best way for your device
We will also use most of the above data for our own internal analysis to help us better understand our customer base, and how our customers use our website. We do this to provide you with a better shopping experience.
Sharing your information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your data to any third party. In order to fulfil orders and provide you and other customers with a highly personal level of service, we do share your data with the following data processors:
- Our delivery companies - Royal Mail, Hermes
- YOTPO, who we use to collect customer service and product reviews
- Ometria, who we use to send you marketing emails. We will only do this if you have opted in to receive marketing communications and signed up to our newsletter.
- Facebook, Instagram and Google Display Network for targeted advertising
Marketing and advertising agencies who we work with to run our business
- We use the service provider YotPo Inc, 400 Lafayette St. Fl. #4, New York, NY 10003, USA ("YotPo"). In addition, we use the services of said provider to display content from Instagram or a submitted review on our website, in our newsletter, on Google and/or on our social media channels as explained in detail below.
- Further information on data protection with regard to YotPo’s services can also be found on YotPo's website: https://www.yotpo.com/privacy-policy/.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Ratings and reviews shall help to provide an improved user experience of our web shop through individual and independent evaluations of our products and services by verified buyers and verified reviewers or simply interested users.
Everyone who has already had their own experience with one of our products and would like to share it has the opportunity to rate and review the respective product on head.com under the conditions described below. For this purpose, you simply have to access our review form via our website and provide the respective details. After you have submitted your review, you will receive a confirmation email asking you to confirm that you have written the submitted review. After your confirmation, we will include the note that the review was written by a verified reviewer so that our customers know they can trust it. If you fail to confirm your submission, no information will appear next to your name. Apart from that, confirming your review will not affect its display or publication. After you have made a purchase on our website you will receive different emails, including possibly a requests to review and to rate the purchased product(s) as verified buyer, a reminder to submit a review, if you have not already done so, and a thank you message in case that you have submitted a review. For this purpose we will forward your email address, name and details on the purchased products (like name, color and size, date of purchase, purchase ID) to YotPo, who acts as our processor in this regard.
To submit a review, you must fill in the required fields indicated in the review form. Furthermore, you can optionally provide additional information about yourself, the purchased product or the purchase or upload content. Which information is required and which is optional depends on the product purchased, as clearly shown in each review request, and therefore may vary. Information we may request include: Your review title, review text, email address, name, age, gender, height, fit, athletic skills, athletic style, width, length, grip, recommendation, rating of quality, rating of comfort, rating of vision, rating of flex, rating of warmth, frequency of usage, preferred usage, preferred sport, preferred specs, preferred features, preferred court as well as picture content you choose to upload in connection with your review.
After you submit your review you will also have the option to share your review with certain service providers (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram). After your submission, your review, your review title, your status as “verified buyer”, the date of review, your first name and the first letter of your last name (but not your clear featured name), any picture or video content provided by you and any other content provided by you within your review submission may be published on our website (e.g. in our image gallery or on our product pages), in our newsletter, on Google and/or on our social media channels to promote our products and services without charge.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 (a) and (f) GDPR.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group and you should only give us your information if you consent to this.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: In the event that we sell or buy (or plan to sell or buy) any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Mares S.p.A. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal activity, or in order to enforce our Terms & Conditions. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Find your google fit application - Device Permissions for Personal Data Access
- In order to use the Find Your Goggle Fit Application we ask you to give us permission to access your camera, this is used for accessing the camera or capturing images and video from the device.
- The app uses the camera image to recognise a human face within the view and interpret the position, location and rotation of the users face. It does not recognise individual features or the difference between faces.
- TrueDepth API data is never stored or distributed on, or from, the users device.
- The app does not record/store/distribute or communicate any user data relating to the camera use.
Opt Out: If you do not wish to participate in these tests, you can deactivate this function on the AB Tasty website (at https://www.abtasty.com/terms-of-use/) by following the instructions given there. If you delete your browser cookies, you will need to opt out again via this link. We would like to point out that with an opt-out, some functions of the website will not be available or will only be available to a limited extent.
Further information on data protection and the cookies can be found on AB Tasty's website: https://www.abtasty.com/terms-of-use/.
Like many other online retailers, we use a range of digital advertising networks and technologies to send our customers targeted adverts on other websites. The adverts you see will be based on information that we hold about you, for example:
- Your purchase history
- Products you have viewed
- Your interests, as set by you
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be downloaded onto your computer or smartphone when you visit a website. It allows the website to recognise your device each time you access the website, and will store some information about your preferences or past actions.
- Keeping your chosen products in your basket
- Remembering products that you’ve saved to your wish list
- Sending you email reminders about products you’ve viewed or left behind (only if you’ve opted-in to receive email marketing from us)
- Analysing web page traffic to make sure that you and other customers can find what you’re looking for easily
Links to third party websites
Retaining your information
We will keep your personal information for as long as you have a customer account with us. This helps us to provide you with a fast, efficient service, from checkout to delivery, each and every time you shop with us.
We encourage you to keep your information up-to-date, and you can do this easily at any time within your customer account, or by contacting us.
When it comes to your personal information, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how we use your information
- The right to access any information we hold about you
- The right to correct any inaccurate information that we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete information that we hold about you
- The right to access your information in such a way so that it can easily be transferred from environment to another in a safe and secure way
- The right to object to, and opt-out of our email marketing at any time.
In order to receive emails from us, you only need to provide us with your email address. To help you get the most out of our emails, you have the option of telling us a bit more about yourself. By letting us know things like your age, gender and interests, we are able to send you more relevant email content. You are not obliged to do this, and you can update your preferences within the preference centre linked within the emails.
If you’ve bought from us, we may use this information to send you emails about similar products that may be of interest to you. Some emails that we send will be based on actions that you take on our website, for example buying or viewing a specific product. We do this to enhance your shopping experience, and to help you find products which we think may be useful to you. Rest assured that we will never make opting-in a condition of receiving a service from us.
If you opt-in to receive marketing emails from us, we’ll send you a few emails each week keeping you up-to-date with news of our latest products, offers and in-store events.
Marketing and how to unsubscribe
We will always ensure that our services are made available to you in a way that makes it easy for you to exercise any of these rights, at any time. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If permitted by applicable law, any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by:
- Clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails that you have received.
- Contacting our customer service team. Should you experience any problems please call our Customer Services Team who will assist you with unsubscribing from our database.
If you have asked us to stop sending emails and this hasn’t happened, it may be because the email address to which we are sending information is not the same as the address you sent your request from. Please check the address we are using and include this information in your request. The easiest way to do this is to return to us the whole of the unwanted email. The address we are sending to is included within the message.
If you opt-out of receiving marketing emails, you will still receive important order and delivery information by email.
Closing your account
You can close your account with us at any time by contacting our customer service team at the address above. We will delete the personal data associated with your account within a reasonable period, other than personal data which we have a need to retain for our internal business records (for example, data related to purchasing history).
Zoggs Customer Service Team, Watchmoor Park, Building 3, Floor 1 Suites 117: 119, Camberley, GU15 3YL
or by using the ‘Contact Us’ page online.