Registration on the Website/data for people under the age of 16
The users undertake to provide correct and complete information during registration and in particular not to infringe the rights of third parties here. An infringement of the rights of third parties occurs if a third party's personal data or other information is used without their consent, among other things (e.g. name, email address).
After registering on the Website, users will receive a confirmation email and set a username and password. The user is personally responsible for all use of the Website using their username and password. The user undertakes to diligently protect their username and password against misuse by others and to inform Zoggs immediately in the event of misuse.
Passwords may not be given to third parties. If a user gives their access details to a third party, they bear full responsibility and liability for any direct and indirect damages resulting from this.
Use of the Website
When using the Website, and in particular when uploading content to our Website, the user undertakes to:
2. Ensure that all content uploaded is factually correct (if facts are portrayed), is genuine (if opinions are expressed) and complies with the applicable law in each country from which it is published;
3. Refrain from communicating sensitive data such as religious beliefs, health data or other data which is specifically protected in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, unless Zoggs expressly requests that the user communicate such data;
4. Refrain from engaging in unlawful, discriminatory, racist, political, offensive, pornographic, harassing, defamatory, violent and/or illegal or otherwise inappropriate behaviour or sharing content of this nature;
5. Refrain from sharing advertising content;
6. Treat other users with respect and not deceive them;
7. Obtain all declarations of consent, approvals or licenses which may be required in order to be authorised to share any information or content;
8. Refrain from sharing or publishing any spam, files or technologies which may cause damage to the Website and/or the interests or property of its users;
9. Refrain from publishing any content which infringes the rights of third parties (in particular copyright, trademark, data protection and other personal and/or property rights) or which is misleading and/or fraudulent or infringes trade secrets;
10. Ensure that factual claims, particularly in product reviews, are always truthful and that these do not include any information concerning other websites, companies or people (e.g. names, web addresses, postal addresses, email addresses, phone numbers);
11. Refrain from accepting any payments or other considerations for writing and publishing a product review;
12. Refrain from breaching legal obligations to third parties, such as contractual obligations or obligations of professional secrecy;
13. Refrain from threatening, abusing or infringing the privacy of other people or causing intrusions, inconveniences or unnecessary concern for them;
14. Refrain from using content in order present themselves as another person or in order to falsely represent the identity of or affiliation with a person;
15. Refrain from giving the impression that a contribution originates from Zoggs if this is not the case;
The user remains fully responsible and liable for all direct or indirect damage caused to Zoggs and third parties as a result of the information or content shared or their conduct.
Restriction of content on the Website
Zoggs is not always able to definitively review the content published by users of the Website and Zoggs is not responsible for such content. Zoggs has the right but no obligation to monitor and/or moderate the content, as well as to remove content from the Website at any time at its own discretion and to restrict user access to any subsections of the Website at any time.
To the extent permitted by law, Zoggs reserves the right to disclose the identity of users to third parties who maintain that the content put on or uploaded to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or the right to privacy. The user is solely responsible for protecting their content and saving backups of it.
Copyright and related rights
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights to all texts, names, product designs, logos, graphics, images, videos and other materials provided by Zoggs on the Website are the property of Zoggs or an associated company or have been included with the consent of the respective owners. If the user makes use of the above content, then they must attach a clear indication of Zoggs’s copyright or other intellectual property right to it.
The user may not modify, amend, reproduce or alter the Website or its content or incorporate the Website or its content into another website, online platform or similar. All commercial use is prohibited except with prior written consent from Zoggs.
All copyrights and other property rights set out above are the property of the Zoggs Group. The Zoggs Group monitors the use of its copyrights and other property rights and will take appropriate measures to counter any form of infringement of intellectual property.
Furthermore, a user can inform Zoggs about copyright infringements or the infringement of other property rights by sending a message by email to email@example.com
Granting of rights to content provided by users
All content uploaded to the Website by users or which Zoggs uploads to the Website with the consent of users is considered not to be confidential or protected.
By using the Website, the user grants Zoggs a global, irrevocable, non-exclusive and transferable license, for an unlimited time and at no cost, for the use, publication, replication, reproduction, posting, sale, translation, incorporation, modification and amendment of content provided by them, as well as for the production of work derived from it, unless otherwise agreed or otherwise provided for be mandatory legal provisions.
This license also includes the right to distribution of copies produced and modified from it, as well as to exploitation or communication to the public and other use of this content in all media currently known or developed in the future. Zoggs also gains the right to sub-licensing of the content provided by the user.
The above rights also apply for companies associated with the Zoggs Group.
Sale of Zoggs products
Users have the option of purchasing Zoggs products on the Website. The sale of Zoggs products is done subject to our current general terms and conditions.
The Website is only provided in English and may not be available in some countries.
Zoggs does not guarantee that the information presented on this Website is correct everywhere in the world, in particular that the products and services are available in the same packaging, sizes and subject to the same conditions everywhere in the world. If you access this Website and/or download content, then you are responsible for ensuring that this is in compliance with the applicable local laws in your place of residence. The products which are mentioned on this Website may have different container/packaging sizes, labelling and marking in different countries.
Zoggs reserves the right to make changes, improvements and corrections to the Website at its own discretion. The Website may not be available during maintenance downtime and at other times.
Zoggs may also decide, at its own discretion, to take down the Website in full or in part. Zoggs is not liable to the users or to third parties for the possible removal of the Website or part thereof.
Zoggs has put the information which users can find on this Website together from internal and external sources to the best of its knowledge and belief with professional diligence. We strive to constantly expand and update the information provided. The information on this Website serves only to represent Zoggs or an associated company, including its products and services.
Zoggs does not guarantee that the Website will function without interruption or faults or that it is free from viruses. Zoggs reserves the right to revise the Website and its content at any time or to withdraw access to it. No guarantee of the availability, completeness, accuracy or reliability of the information or content on the Website is given in any way, either explicitly or implicitly. This includes, among other things, a guarantee for defects of title or a guarantee that no rights will be infringed. The users expressly acknowledge that they use the Website and its content at their own risk.
Unless otherwise provided for by mandatory legal provisions, and except in the case of liability for death or physical injury as a result of gross negligence or intent, Zoggs is not liable, either indirectly or directly, for indirect or consequential damage and/or for compensation for damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the Website.
Exclusion of liability
Some sports are associated with risks and may result in any kind of physical injury. The statements and content on the Website do not under any circumstances constitute a replacement for medical advice and Zoggs assumes no liability for the users’ actions.
Links to Websites and third-party content
Zoggs has no control over the content of third-party websites and assumes no liability for the services offered on these websites. A link to a third-party website does not mean that Zoggs endorses the website or the products or services on it.
Links to the Website
Users may link to our Website provided that this is done in a fair and lawful manner and Zoggs’s reputation is neither damaged nor exploited. They may not place any links which suggest any form of connection, approval or endorsement by Zoggs if this does not exist.
No links to our Website may be placed on a website which the user is not affiliated with except with the consent of the owner of the website.
Such measures include the following, among others:
- a) Immediate temporary or permanent revocation of the user's right to use the Website;
- b) Immediate temporary or permanent removal of posts or content which the user has uploaded to the Website;
- c) Delivery of a warning to the user, and/or
- d) Communication of this information to law enforcement agencies which Zoggs reasonably considers to be necessary.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
Amendments to terms
Updated: February 2022